Donate Your Vehicle Today and Make a Difference

You can donate your car, motorcycle, truck, RV, or boat to our nonprofit organization by submitting the form below. As soon as we receive your form, we will contact you to arrange drop-off of your vehicle donation.

Upon drop-off, you'll receive an initial confirmation of your donation and then we will work to match the vehicle donation with a person or family in need. At the same time while we do this, we will begin the process of getting the vehicle properly registered and provide you with the proper tax documentation you'll need for your tax filing purposes.

The benefits to you— you may qualify for a tax deduction while supporting a worthy cause!

Thank you for your support!

Here's What You'll Need To Do:

1. Provide the ORIGINAL TITLE document for each donated vehicle. If you don't have the original you can request a DUPLICATE from the MVA (if your car is registered in Maryland) or from your state's Department of Motor Vehicles. You'll need the vehicle's VIN (vehicle identification number) and title number. You may find both on the vehicle's registration card.


Follow these instructions to assign ownership of your vehicle to our organization.

  • You'll need to SIGN and PRINT YOUR NAME on the title as the 'seller'  (exactly as your name appears on the title). If there is more than one person listed on the title, then everyone listed must PRINT their NAMES (exactly as they appear on the title) and SIGN. If your vehicle was financed at the time of purchase and the lien holder (financing company) is still listed on the title, you will need to submit a lien release (or security interest filing) to the MVA before you can donate. Please contact the MVA if you have any questions about lien releases and security interest filings.
  • List TEMPLE OF PRAISE as the buyer on the title. We will fill-in any remaining fields that need to be completed.
  • MAKE A COPY (or scan both sides) of the SIGNED TITLE for your records.

*Do not scratch out items or use white out on the title document. If you do so, the MVA may require that a duplicate be provided.